2. Collection of Information
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically from your use.
2.1 Information you provide
The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you depends on how you interact with the Service and may include:
• Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number;
• Usernames and passwords;
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
• Educational and professional background;
• Your company/ business name;
• Type of Industry you belong to;
• Comments, feedback and other information you submit to the Service;
• Your business accounts, details, data, information;
• Details of income, taxes, tax registrations and other records;
• Interests and communication preferences.
2.2 Information Collected Automatically
• Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
• Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
• For location-aware Services, the region, city or town where your device is located in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law. If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
You can control cookies through your browser’s settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login, or access certain parts or make full use of the Service.
3. Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
• Process and fulfill a transaction or order;
• Generate GST impact analysis report, either online or physically
• Advise you on the other aspects concerning GST, such as obtaining registration, filing returns, changes in IT/ Accounting systems etc.
• Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
• Provide, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our other products and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
• Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service to make it more relevant to your interests and needs;
• Notify you about changes or updates to the Service and our other products and services;
• Provide you with special offers and other information about the Service as well as other products, events and services of ours, our affiliates, and non-affiliated third parties;
• Invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
• Identify usage trends and for data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party providers, such as authors and other copyright holders and content distributors, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement; and
• Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
• Our affiliates, trading names and divisions of Reina Consulting LLP that provide advisory, technology, and other services; and
• Our regular service providers, suppliers, agents and representatives, including but not limited to, payment processors, customer support, IT service providers.
We also may disclose your personal information:
• To (i) respond to or comply with any law, regulation, summon, court order or other legal obligation; (ii) detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iii) enforce and protect our rights and properties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees and others; and
• If www.gstimpact.com, the Service or a related asset or line of business or Reina Consulting LLP is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any information you post or disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexable by search engines, and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
5. Your Choices and Communications Preferences
You can manage your communications preferences when you register with the Service, by updating your account preferences, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive, or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
6. Access to and Accuracy of Your Information
The Service may allow registered users to directly access the account information they provided and make corrections or updates to that information upon login at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
You may also request access to and correction of other personal information about you that you have directly provided to us through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request in accordance with our policies but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
Access to personal information that www.gstimpact.com may gather from public records and other sources is subject to applicable laws.
7. Data Security
We use a variety of administrative, physical and technical security measures intended to safeguard your personal information.
8. Cross-Border Transfer