You have also read and understood the FAQ at http://gstimpact.com/gstimpact/gst-faqs/, which will be read along with the present Terms and Conditions, to the extent applicable.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright law.
All code and content is the sole property of Reina Consulting LLP and may not be duplicated, reproduced, reworked, republished or redistributed without the expressed written permission of the site owner.
A. Acceptable use of Our Service
1. Subject to these terms and conditions and payment of the prescribed charges, we grantthe user a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable license to use the website www.gstimpact.com. Unless expressly provided herein, no other license, express or implied, is granted to You. We retain all right, title and interest in and to the Service included all and related Intellectual Property Rights.
2. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs in relation to your account on gstimpact.com and You must keep your passwords strong and secure and hereby release us from any and all liability concerning such activities. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized or suspicious use of your account involving and relating to this Website. We will not be liable for any losses occurring out of any unauthorized use of your account.
3. You understand and agree that We may periodically collect technical data including but not limited to information about your device, system software and other peripherals, to facilitate software updates and improvements to this Service and other allied purposes.
B. Content and Feedback
1. All material, tools and content on the Service and the Service itself which is posted, uploaded, published, distributed, contributed content including calculations, text, graphics, photos, videos, images, software, audio, animations (collectively “Content”), except User’s Content(i.e. content supplied by us by User including but not limited to personal data, business data, tax related information etc.) are the sole property of Reina Consulting LLP and/or its licensors and is intended only for non-commercial use of our Users.
2. Except as expressly provided in this Terms of Services, you may not sell, modify, copy, or otherwise exploit Content/ tool without our permission. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, downloading, copying, or storing any content for any type of use(including personal and non-commercial use) is strictly prohibited without written permission from Reina Consulting LLP.
C. Revisions and Errata
1. We are always innovating and finding out ways to provide our Users with new and better features and services. Therefore, we may, without prior notice, change the Service, add features, create usage limits, suspend or discontinue the Service at any time. We may also temporarily or permanently terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason including if in our sole determination You violate any provision of the terms mentioned in this document. Upon termination, You continue to be bound by these terms.
2. The calculations and material appearing on gstimpact.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
D. Third Party Links, Sites and Services
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned, controlled or reviewed by us. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk and You expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content.
E. No Warranty
1. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. We do not warrant that:
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or
• the results produced by this web-site or tools used therein are 100% accurate.
2. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the website and the service is entirely at your own risk and that the website and the service are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind. All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Reina Consulting LLP, its officers, owners, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof.
3. While we believe that the calculators, tools, information and advice on the Website to be reliable, we make no claims or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of such information or advice.Any reliance by you on any information or advice will be at your own risk. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
4. The results provided by us are purely a matter of interpretation of the relevant legal provisions and
are not binding on any regulatory or tax authorities. Therefore, there can be no assurance that the
regulatory or tax authorities will not take a position contrary to the results provided by us. We do not take any responsibility for any financial or other loss that might occur by following the results on this Website or results of tools.
5. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any third party websites linked to the website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any of the following:
• errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, calculations or results;
• personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website and service;
• any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
• any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
• any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website; and/or
• any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, communicated, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website or the service.
6. Material and tools displayed on website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, the website, its designers, owners and third parties connected to it hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
7. Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of the website pages and tool, the author assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. This web site is here purely as a service to you, please use it at your own risk.
8. All calculations/workings provided above are on best judgment basis and for informative purposes only. The same should not be construed as professional advice. We do not take any responsibility for any financial or other loss that might occur due to aforesaid results.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Reina Consulting LLP and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of advice on the basis of gstimpact.com results or use of tools; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
G. Limitation of Liability
We, our affiliates, agents, partners, employees, suppliers or licensors will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• any direct loss
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if gstimpact.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
In any event, the any liability under any contract entered with you by Us shall be limited to the amount of charges paid by you to Reina Consulting LLP through www.gstimpact.com or otherwise.
I. Intellectual Property Infringement Reporting
Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is our responsibility to promptly respond to alleged infringement notices. If You believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify us in writing with the following information and in a manner specified herein:
• An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
• Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
• A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be sent to the email address: email@example.com.
We have adopted a policy of terminating and removing any material and/or access thereof upon receipt of Infringement/Takedown Notice. We may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
J. Scope of Jurisdictional Issues
These Terms shall be governed exclusively by the internal substantive laws of India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby agree that any dispute arising out of use of the Service, or in relation to any material or content contained in the Website, will be solely and exclusively tried in competent courts located in Gurgaon, India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating such actions.
If you dispute any part of our services, then the matter will be referred to a sole Arbitrator who will be appointed by M/s. Reina Consulting LLP. The arbitration shall be governed by the laws of India and the seat of arbitration shall be in Gurgaon, India.
• You understand that the results/ reports etc. obtained through www.gstimpact.com are based on Model/ Draft GST rules and regulations and the same are yet to be enacted
• ‘Fair Use Policy’ with respect to ‘Unlimited Plan’ for Advanced Tool would mean generation of a maximum of 15 GST impact assessment report during a particular month
• You agree that the results produced by our Basic and Advance tools are made on certain assumptions, that are made on the basis of the data provided by you as well as non-finality of laws. An indicative list of assumptions is as under:
– GST rate is 20% on goods and 18% on services
– In the absence of complete input tax details, only a given portion of taxes paid on goods/ services procured would be available as credit (to be indicated in the report)
– There will be special treatment of exports, supplies to SEZ etc.
– Current exemptions with respect to Goods/ Services (including area specific exemptions) may not be available under the GST regime
– Options such as composition, ad-hoc deduction will not be available under the GST regime
– Other relevant assumptions (to be indicated in the report)
• There is no guarantee that the impact highlighted by the website www.gstimpact.com will be 100% accurate and there would be an actual increase or decrease in the profits/ revenues etc. which is highlighted in the result/ report
• The invoice format, changes in the IT/ Accounting system highlighted in the reports obtained through www.gstimpact.com, frequency of filing returns, obtaining registrations and other aspects of the report are only indicative/ recommendatory. We do not take any liability for any consequences on account of such recommendations etc. given to You
• Under the Gold and Platinum plans the input form will be filled by Us on the basis of details provided by you. Since entire financials, records shall not be obtained by us from you, the input form shall be filled by us on the basis of certain assumptions which will be communicated to you by Us
• While the impact analysis done currently will broadly indicate the impact on profits/ revenues etc. for an exact impact analysis, you may again be required to get the analysis done once all the laws/ rules/ regulations related to GST are finalized.
L. Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
M. Unenforceable provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.